I’ve been working for large consultancies and technology vendors for many years, but Simplity is the most exciting opportunity that ever happened to me. Do you like working in an international environment with new challenges every day? Then this opportunity is also for you!
TORSTEN PRIEBE, CTO
- Identify, compare, and resolve data quality problems
- Analyze and manipulate data according to defined business rules and procedures
- Evaluate large dataset for quality and accuracy
- Determine business impact level for data quality issues
- Work with Developers to correct data quality errors
- Develop, implement, and evaluate data quality management policies and practices
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Advanced SQL writing skills (2 years at least)
- Strong analytical and database skills (2-3 years)
- Technical experience such as requirements gathering, writing technical documentation, testing, software development, etc.
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of ETL tools (e.g. Informatica, ODI) as an advantage
- Knowledge of banking or insurance area as a big advantage
- Basic knowledge Data Quality or Data Quality profiling application
- University Master’s degree or equivalent practical experience
WHAT WE CAN OFFER IN RETURN:
- Professional certified trainings
- English/German classes provided at office
- Business laptop and mobile phone
- Workplace: Prague 9 (close to metro, tram, bus and train station)
- And of course sick days, flexible working hours, 5 weeks annual leave and other benefits
WORK PLACE AND START DATE
Prague or Brno, imediatelly
GET IN TOUCH WITH US:
Do you have additional questions regarding this position?
Do not hesitate to ask me.