Gartner, the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company, listed our Accurity Data Governance Solution in the April 2017 Market Guide for Information Stewardship Applications.
From the study: „Information stewardship applications are business solutions used by business users acting in the role of information steward. The market for information stewardship applications is made up of vendors that include some of the following capabilities in their packaged or planned solutions:”
- Information model
- Data quality monitoring and profiling
- Business glossary
- Analytics on the data, such as model usage and workflow performance
- Workflow/exception management
- Business rules and policy management
- Playbooks and preloaded templates
- Audit trail /organizational memory
- Integration enabled by interoperability with source and consuming systems
„We believe this is the result of hard work and collaboration of our Product Development (building the app from scratch) and Professional Services (providing subject matter expertise and continuous feedback from the field) teams.
I am truly proud of all we have achieved over the last few years. We feel, that being mentioned in the Gartner Market Study is not only a confirmation, but foremost a motivation to continue our way.”
Says CEO Petr Mahdalíček
In the age of data-driven organizations, more and more business users want to understand and trust their data in order to become data and analytics leaders.
The Gartner Market Guide for Information Stewardship Applications, which covers
- information stewardship market definition and direction,
- analysis and summaries of representative vendors,
- information stewardship recommendations and next steps,
is an excellent way to learn more about this exiting topic.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.