I’ve been working for large consultancies and technology vendors for many years, but Simplity is the most exciting opportunity that ever happened to me. Do you like working in an international environment with new challenges every day? Then this opportunity is also for you!
TORSTEN PRIEBE, CTO
We have great goals for which we need a great website, but we lack a Web Designer in the team to make our visions and ideas for the website reality. At Simplity we are building a new team, which will include the role of a Web Designer.
We do not need a person who has decades of experience behind them, but someone who will understand our brand, strategy and business and you will make it all visible.
As a Web Designer, you will also be involved in creating our corporate identity – your work will be the first thing our customers see!
This position is suitable for you, if you like to communicate with people, actively use social networks, follow new trends and enjoy developing your knowledge in this field.
- HTML / CSS – these skills will make your work a lot easier
- Experience in creating a web site using CMS
- Experience with graphic design tools (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesing, Sketch, etc.)
- Understanding of Web standards
- Online / digital background
- You are a creative thinker with innovative ideas and an eye for graphics
- You will be responsible for creating the basic structure of the web on the Internet, the content and design of the website, layout of information on the page, and creation of new content
- You will also take care of updating the web through content management systems
- You will create graphic designs of company presentations
- You will be responsible for the graphics of our social media posts
- You will also focus on developing, maintaining and expanding the design system
- You will deploy content such as texts, banners, images and others
The interview process:
We are not fans of multi-round interviews, and by default we try to do everything during one round of interviews, but as this is a whole new role, we would like to make sure there is harmony on all sides. Therefore, during the first round Nelli one of your recruiters and our experienced graphic designer Pavel will be present. If everything goes well, you will meet Peter from Sales in the second round. During the interview, we will talk about how we imagine our cooperation, and if we agree, nothing will prevent us from becoming future colleagues.
If you are interested, send us your CV!
You can find out who we are, what you’d work on and whom you would work with here:
Do you have additional questions regarding this position?
Do not hesitate to ask me.