I’ve been working for large consultancies and technology vendors for many years, but Simplity is the most exciting opportunity that ever happened to me. Do you like working in an international environment with new challenges every day? Then this opportunity is also for you!
TORSTEN PRIEBE, CTO
Do you have ideas, are you creative and want to be part of a team where you can use your skills? At Simplity we will give you that opportunity and we will warmly welcome it as we are building a new team, which will also include the role of a marketing specialist. Our entire online marketing will be in-house, so ideally you are not only a PPC specialist, but also have a general overview of online marketing.
We do not need you to have decades of experience, but we could use your help in making our brand, strategy, and business understandable and to make it all visible.
As a marketing specialist, you will also participate in creating our corporate identity – your work will be the first thing our customers see!
This position is suitable for you, if you like to communicate with people, actively use social networks, follow new trends and enjoy developing your knowledge in this field.
- You are experienced in creating and managing PPC campaigns
- You are interested or are oriented in data analytics – it is important for us to be able to reach our target
- You are aware of the functioning of the website, SEO usability and traffic sources
- You understand tools like Google Analytics, Sklik or FB with Business Manager
- Analytical thinking is your strength – you build on numbers, enjoy numbers and use them to optimize existing accounts, evaluate campaigns
- You are actively interested in online marketing, and therefore you search for news, simply have an overview of trends
- You can write creative texts
- You actively use English and have a level of min C1 – we have foreign colleagues and communication in English will be necessary
- You will be in charge of designing, setting up, and optimizing PPC campaigns, analyzing keywords, improving organic search results for the company
- You will focus on detailed analysis and evaluation of results, user behavior on the web, and target groups
- You will also set up the marketing strategy for new as well as existing products – monitoring market development and trends will surely help you do this efficiently
- You will become a supervisor for colleagues during the process of creating content and managing posts on social media. You will happily give them advice and tips on how to create interesting and engaging content
- You will establish close cooperation with the graphic designer to create visuals and lead the future direction of the company in online marketing
The interview process:
We are not fans of multi-round interviews, and by default we try to do everything during one round of interviews, but as this is a whole new role, we would like to make sure there is harmony on all sides. Therefore, during the first round Nelli one of your recruiters and our experienced graphic designer Pavel will be present. If everything goes well, you will meet Peter from Sales in the second round. During the interview, we will talk about how we imagine our cooperation, and if we agree, nothing will prevent us from becoming future colleagues.
If you are interested, send us your CV!
You can find out who we are, what you’d work on and whom you would work with here:
Do you have additional questions regarding this position?
Do not hesitate to ask me.