In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different.
TEREZA MLYNÁŘOVÁ, Lead Analyst
We are developing unique products related to Data Governance (Master Data Management, Data Quality and Data Management) for European market. We are focused on providing users with easier way to create and maintain a comprehensive business information model. Simple way to profile, monitor, control and report data quality and related events via an integrated technology platform and to enable users to define reference data entities, to maintain and validate their data content to be later used in synergy with different operational or reporting systems.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Work closely with lead developers, senior developers and business analysts to build efficient solutions leveraging the appropriate technology stack
- Be an active contributor on an Agile Software development team
- Responsible for developing, modifying and documenting code
- Utilize problem solving skills to implement creative solutions
- Maintain code quality using support tools and by participating in code reviews
DO YOU HAVE:
- Hands on experience with Java/J2EE development
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Design and Design Patterns
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Hands on experience with development using Spring framework is a plus
- Hands on experience with React.JS is a plus
- Hands on experience with the Continuous Integration (Maven, Jenkins etc.) is a plus
WHAT DO WE HAVE IN RETURN:
- Work with brilliant people, great atmosphere, human approach and meaningful job
- Home office, flexible working hours and other benefits
- Full time, part-time, or other options
WORK PLACE AND START DATE
You can be part of our team in Brno and can start immediately.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US:
Do you have additional questions regarding this position?
Do not hesitate to ask me.