I’ve been working for large consultancies and technology vendors for many years, but Simplity is the most exciting opportunity that ever happened to me. Do you like working in an international environment with new challenges every day? Then this opportunity is also for you!
TORSTEN PRIEBE, CTO
We have a big vision and ambitious goals for which we need a great, fresh, and modern design. But we need you to help us achieve our goals. At Simplity, we are building a new team, and want a creative and hard-working Graphic Designer that is going turn our mountain of crazy ideas into an amazing reality. No pressure.
We need a person who is experienced enough to be able to understand our brand, strategy, and business while being creative enough to challenge our own ideas and come with something incredible.
As a Graphic Designer, you will also be involved in creating our corporate identity spanning many different aspects of our company – your work will be the first thing our customers see!
- A portfolio that demonstrates a keen eye for style, composition, typography, and color
- Experience with the latest versions of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience mocking up web page components and designs
- Ability to work well in a remote team-oriented, fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a good standard of English
- Marketing experience is a plus
- Traditional art skills like drawing and painting are also a plus
- Working on Graphic and Web Design projects
- Designing themed logos, banner sets, and web page designs
- Collaborating with stakeholders to develop their ideas into successful designs
- Photo editing for use in your designs
- Designing materials for email marketing campaigns and banner ads
- Creating visual brand guidelines to ensure consistency across the company
- Designing physical assets such as brochures, banners, etc. for events and sales meetings
- When necessary, leading graphic design outsourcing for extra capacity
If you are interested, send us your CV!
Do you have additional questions regarding this position?
Do not hesitate to ask me.